- Non profit making groups who operate in the TR15 and TR16 post coded areas of REDRUTH are eligible to apply.
- These groups should provide recreational, cultural, educational and or social support for their members.
- Awards will normally be up to £300
- Trustees may consider a major award for a larger amount (up to £1000) at their discretion.
- The group must have a dedicated bank account.
- Awards will not be given for capital building projects or general running costs.
- Awards will be given for specific equipment or a proposed event.
- Late applications will not be processed.
- The decision of the Trustees is final.
- The closing date for applications is 31st July.
Please note grants are awarded to groups, not individuals.
The secretary is happy to answer any questions and supply further information.
Phone 01209 213952 any afternoon. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org